The YubiKey combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to eliminate account takeovers.
YubiKey 4 (keychain)
- Reviews (0)
Simply insert into a USB slot and authenticate with a touch. YubiKey authentication is four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode and does not require a battery nor network connectivity so it is always on and accessible.
The YubiKey – 4 Series comes in four form factors. Each option includes the same internal components, functionality, and capabilities.
|Keychain – For your keychain||Nano – Leave in your USB port|
- Strong two-factor hardware based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Crush-resistant and waterproof
- Choice of USB-A and USB-C form factors
- Made in the USA & Sweden
- Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Interface: USB-A and USB-C
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
- Now works with Twitter
- PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
- Support for PKCS#1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.