- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
No cloud services, tracking or advertising | Protected from various classes of exploits | Access to Copperhead support | Seamless background OS updates
A next generation smartphone with substantial security and privacy improvements and free of any analytics or other privacy-invasive services.
CopperheadOS is a Linux-based mobile operating system with a focus on privacy and security.
It builds on the latest stable release of the Android Open Source Project (8.1.0) which is Android without any Google apps and services.
- Protection from zero-days
Prevents many vulnerabilities and makes exploits harder
- Hardened C standard library and compiler toolchain
Catches memory corruption and integer overflows
- Hardened kernel
Kernel self-protection and high quality ASLR
- Stronger sandboxing and isolation for apps & services
Stricter SELinux policies, seccomp-bpf and more
- Backported security features and quicker patching
Benefiting from upstream changes long before stock
- Firewall & network hardening
Along with improvements like MAC randomization
- Open-source and free of proprietary services
Uses alternatives to Google apps/services like F-Droid
- Security-centric user experience changes
Better defaults, finer-grained permission control
See the usage guide and technical overview for further details on CopperheadOS.
pixel 2, pixel 2 xl
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.