Faraday Laptop sleeves
$200.00 – $215.00
The Faraday Laptop and Tablet Sleeve will instantly enhance your daily privacy, security and valuable data stored on your computer or tablet. Made of durable waterproof woven nylon with our patented Faraday cage embedded inside, this will shield your device from external signals.
- Reviews (0)
INSTANTLY BLOCK ALL WIRELESS SIGNAL TO YOUR DEVICE, FARADAY CAGE LAPTOP
The Faraday Laptop and Tablet Sleeve will instantly enhance your daily privacy, security and valuable data stored on your computer or tablet. Made of durable waterproof woven nylon or real cow leather with our patented Faraday cage embedded inside.
This instantly blocks all wireless signals in and out.
It’s a stylish, convenient accessory that gives you daily peace of mind. Our laptops and tablets are never really “off” so when not in use, why not offer your device the most valuable physical and wireless protection?
Instantly block ALL Wireless Signal, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID and NFC.
Internal Dimensions / Sizing:
- 13 inch laptop or similar sized tablet – 34.5 x 26 CM // 13.58 x 10.24 Inches
- 15 inch laptop or similar sized tablet – 41 x 29 CM // 16.14 x 11.4 Inches
UNRIVALLED PEACE OF MIND
Waterproof woven nylon or cow leather with internal padding
Versatile and lightweight
External document pocket
Patented interlocking Faraday cage; easy to use without straps or Velcro
Shields 100+ dB (decibels); best on the market
Shields against EMR radiation
Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
- Shields 100+ dB
- Blocks frequencies between 800MHz – 5 GHz
- Blocks CDMA, GSM, DCS, PHS, 3G, 4G, LTE
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 – 5 GHz), Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) and GPS (1-2 GHz)
- Blocks RFID and NFC in 13.56 MHz
- Blocks Carrier, hardware, and OS agnostics
Here is what you can control:
- Blocks the connection of any phone, in any country, on any network
- Blocks GPS tracking and GEO location
- Protects against identity theft
- Protects against cell phone spying of microphone and camera
- Blocks RFID chips in passports and credit cards
- Blocks smart keys and electronic car keys or key fobs
- Shields against EMR radiation
- Shields against static shock
Additional info: Wireless signals, RFID and NFC
Commonly referred to as wireless signals (Radio Frequency or RF for short) are used in communication for your phone, tablet, car radio, computer, credit card, etc. The electronic transmission of this data is done wirelessly and poses many problems to your security and privacy. It makes ALL of your information open to be intercepted.
RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. You should care about protecting your cards with embedded RFID chips because it holds sensitive personal information about you and your family. There is an epidemic of this information being wirelessly lifted (commonly referred to as skimmed, scanned or hacked) while travelling. Having this info land into the wrong hands only means headache, financial troubles and identity theft. By utilising our wallet collection you instantly safe guard all your information on your cards and passport.
NFC means Near Field Communication. This is just like RFID, except it can communicate both ways making data transferable to and from a the chip. This is what Google Wallet and Apple Pay utilise for transmission of your credit card information at a point of purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.