- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
No cloud services, tracking or advertising | Protected from various classes of exploits | Access to Copperhead support | Seamless background OS updates
A next generation smartphone with substantial security and privacy improvements and free of any analytics or other privacy-invasive services.
CopperheadOS is a Linux-based mobile operating system with a focus on privacy and security.
It builds on the latest stable release of the Android Open Source Project (8.1.0) which is Android without any Google apps and services.
- Protection from zero-days
Prevents many vulnerabilities and makes exploits harder
- Hardened C standard library and compiler toolchain
Catches memory corruption and integer overflows
- Hardened kernel
Kernel self-protection and high quality ASLR
- Stronger sandboxing and isolation for apps & services
Stricter SELinux policies, seccomp-bpf and more
- Backported security features and quicker patching
Benefiting from upstream changes long before stock
- Firewall & network hardening
Along with improvements like MAC randomization
- Open-source and free of proprietary services
Uses alternatives to Google apps/services like F-Droid
- Security-centric user experience changes
Better defaults, finer-grained permission control
See the usage guide and technical overview for further details on CopperheadOS.
Fully Loaded Copperhead, Vanilla Copperhead
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.